We are currently seeking an enthusiastic, team-oriented Senior Digital Designer with a strong background in visual and interaction design. Our ideal candidate has a bachelor’s degree, along with 5-8 years experience within a digital agency or product team and can make beautiful harmony between compelling design, content and the science of behavior. Portfolio must contain recent mobile, tablet and web-based products and demonstrate some management experience.
Desired Skills and Expertise
- Help lead start-to-finish delivery of digital applications—from sitemaps to wireframes to prototypes—that demonstrate outstanding user experience, elegant design aesthetics and pixel-perfect execution, mindful of both concept and strategy
- Support, communicate, course-correct and revise through the development phase
- Demonstrate comprehensive understanding of graphic design, typography, production and presentation skills using the current (Mac) versions of the Adobe Creative Suite including XD, InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator as well as Sketch and Invision
- Articulate ideas and concepts clearly, offering them proactively, both in writing and in person (this is not everyone’s skillset; we require it)
- Work closely with content writers and business stakeholders, appreciating how content relates to your design work
- Show initiative in maintaining knowledge of industry standards, best practices and emerging trends utilizing the proper tools for measurement and compliance
- Uphold the agency’s high standards to ensure that only the best work is released to the client
- Knowledge of CMS platforms including WordPress, Drupal, Umbraco, etc.
- Familiar with animation/video editing software such as After Effects, Premiere Pro or Final Cut a bonus
The Sr. UX Designer will be accountable to both external parties and our internal team, supporting the Associate Creative Directors and managing members of the digital creative team.S/he must take pride in detail, file and asset organization, efficiency and error-free work whilst running multiple projects in parallel.
Interested? Qualified? If you answered “yes” twice, send your resume to email@example.com